Sunday, April 18, 2010

Words

Don't get me wrong: I don't claim to be any special friend of God, or at least not more of his friend than you are. Still, at times I know he is very close to me, and sometimes I hear not his voice, but am compelled to voice my feelings. Most often they do have application to me -- and then I know how good he is to me; he is with me. On rarer occasions I feel compelled to write things which do not seem to be for me, but for specific others.

I looked in my history of notes sent, and today found this one, which I had sent to a particular person, at a particular time. I trust God made good use of it. I'll re-print it here, as I have done other words from my past. Perhaps it may be of value to you, also.

Orig: 04/11/09

Words

Rise with me, my child:

I went into the darkness
To find my first children Adam and Eve,
Now my earthly parents,
To bring them home with me to Eden.
Not the earthly Eden they knew,
But my eternal place of beauty.
I made them in my likeness;
Now they are one with me.
And I look forward to the day
When you also, shall join us.

For now, rise, my beloved daughter.
My earthly crucifixion is over.
I am the Beauty beyond.
You have more pain to bear,
But I shall bear it with you.
Your journey home is not over,
But I will travel with you,
And shall show you many of the joys
I always meant for you to see.

Don’t worry about the stumbles;
I shall catch you.
How many times you fell in the past,
But I made the pains go away.
Did you forget?

Fear not, my beloved one,
For I am with you always,
Even unto the end of time.
Come, let us continue our journey.
I shall light your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment