- This is what I’d have you do: listen for My Will; resolve to do it. No matter how hard.
- Can God really be calling to me?
- Full of grace – Me?? Lord, I am not worthy.
- How can I do
this. This will cause me shame,
embarrassment, deep sacrifice or pain,
public humiliation. Do You want this?
- Do not be afraid.
- No one who sees me will understand. They’ll talk; they’ll laugh.
- Who am I to question. Any sacrifice You ask will be more than repaid.
- Thy will be done.
- In this I find joy.
- I trust in You.
- When He seems far away, I am the one lost. I must seek Him.
- He always waits in His Church. Waits for me.
- No matter how long I’ve been gone, He still loves me.
- No matter how much in pain, He can still wipe away my tears.
- He waits to hug me. He waits to love me.
- I can always go home. I can always see Him again
- If I am to do His will, I must seek Him, all my life.
- He wants my life for Him; I want His Life for me.
- My Jesus I Trust In You!
- In this I find great Joy.