Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Explaining Easter

I listened to Fr. John Riccardo’s latest podcast, number 118, at http://Actsxxix.org,  In it, he is extremely excited about THIS Easter and how we, especially parents, might celebrate, might understand and proclaim, the deep truth of what happened on Easter Sunday.  It’s only twenty minutes long, and I encourage you to take the time to listen to, and catch, Fr. John’s excitement.  Perhaps your children might also.

I’ve used this Lent to listen to all of these podcasts at Acts XXIX.  If you are still looking for some Lenten reflections, I found these podcasts to be most inspiring:  1,15,32,40,41,53,63,67,86,90,93,100 (Jesus in the storm --- like today), 109, 110 (Hope), 111, and 118.

In distress you called, and I rescued you.   PS 81:7

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment