Wednesday, December 8, 2021

You Are Not Alone

 

A friend gave an early Christmas present to another friend.  It was a desktop dual-framed image of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and prayer.  (The image was a much prettier one than the one below, but I wanted to save this and the words, for those times when I need to remember ---- that I am not alone.)

 



 

There is Someone walking behind you

Turn around, look at Me

There is Someone watching your footsteps,

Turn around, learn of ME

There is Someone who really loves you,

Here’s my heart in my hand

Turn around, talk to Me,

Understand…understand

Here is Someone who’ll stand beside you,

Turn around, come to Me

Here is Someone who’ll love and guide you,

Turn around be with Me.

I’ve been waiting, I’ll wait forever

For you to come to Me.

Follow Someone, who really loves you

Turn around, follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment