Saturday, August 13, 2022

What is God Trying to Tell Me?

 

Now if you’ve ever read anything I wrote, you know that I believe I’ve gotten better at hearing God’s will --- and at least trying to do it.  But sometimes something odd happens --- and I’ve said here many times that I don’t believe in coincidences --- yet I can’t figure out what God might be telling me (or maybe I just have plugs in my ears).

Yesterday I gave my car it’s annual car wash.  It looked nice and shiny.  Today I was out driving around --- doing God’s will at the time, I swear --- when it seems a flock of geese flew overhead, and all of them had diarrhea, right on my car.  Now in a way that was a blessing; it all landed on the passenger side of the car --- and I DO NOT have a convertible.  Now STOP!  STOP!  STOP!  I know you are about to run to your phone and call me or text me or send me an email.  STOP!  I already considered that and pray that is NOT what He is trying to tell me ---- or at least I’ve asked Him to be a bit clearer.

Thinking about that, I’m not sure I want to know it more clearer.  At any rate, I see it is raining a bit outside, so I’ll take the car out of the garage and put it in the driveway for a while.  It may help a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment